1. It’s free exercise, no cost, no time constraints, just free anytime.
2. It’s good for your physical health, exercise doesn’t have to be hard work, just a little bit every day or so is great.
3. It beats depression, it releases endorphins in the brain and lifts your mood.
4. It helps beat stress, unwinding and relaxing you naturally and easily.
5. It’s great for any age or stage of life, from young to old, no matter what your health, from a short stole to a long hike there’s something for everyone.